Atlantic Sky Team Tours Ltd. is an approved and accredited Travel Agent in Ireland by the Ministry of Hajj.
Important Information for Pilgrims
We cannot reserve a place for anyone without receipt of completed Atlantic Sky Team Tours Hajj registration form, €1500 deposit plus €100 non-refundable registration fee (per person). This applies for all Hajj & Umrah Packages/ Bookings.
We assume no responsibility if the deposit AND the registration form are not received to our office before all available places are taken. Verbal request is not accepted for registration.
- All bookings are subject to availability & confirmation. Also, subject to change without prior notice.
- The hotel ratings are stated by Ministry of Tourism and Saudi standard and NOT international standard.
- It is the pilgrim’s responsibility to ensure that all the correct documents are provided for visa process. We accept no responsibility for refusal of visa. Once electronic number has been applied on your behalf you will be liable for payment.
- It is recommended that you provide passports and supporting documents at least 6 weeks before travel
- You must arrive at the airport 4-5 hours prior to departure
- Please ensure you are aware of the baggage allowance prior to travel.
- Your luggage is your responsibility throughout the journey.
- Liquids over 100 ml are not allowed in hand luggage please ensure these are checked in.
- Upon arrival to Saudi Arabia please purchase a Saudi SIM this will be registered under your name.
- Please ensure you collect wrist bands with your passports and wear these throughout your journey especially at airport on arrival.
- Hajj is a different process to Umrah all flight are processed through the same Hajj terminal but a lot more complex and lengthy process. You will be assisted by group leader and should follow his instruction at all times
- Please prepare yourself for processing time of approximately 5-7 hrs. or more.
- You should carry all your medications in hand luggage along with prescription
- Use the baggage tags provided for identification purpose.
- Your carry-on bag should contain survival items for 1day just in case
- When loading, and unloading to and from bus or taxi, be sure to check your baggage.
- Do not carry all your money with you, take only a small amount with at all times
- Be on time at the airport as instructed. If you miss your flight, you are responsible for costs incurred
- Leave your home early enough to arrive at the airport on time for your flight. Consider the weather, road conditions, and traffic laws
- Check all your travel documents once again before you leave your home
- Due to large number of Houjaj arriving from around the world. Please stay with the group at all times and follow instructions
- Please prepare to split from your family at any point of transfers during Hajj and you may not be accommodated on seats.
- Atlantic Sky Team Tours will not provide transportation from Mina Tents to Jamarate for Ramye during all 3 days of Tashreeq (10, 11 and 12 Dhoul Al-Hijja)
- Transportation for Tawaf-al-Ifadah from, it will be provided from Aziziya Hotel to Haram not from Mina Tents to Haram and back to Mina Tents will not be provided.
- Guidance will be provided by the group leaders for Houjaj to do the Tawaf-al-Ifadah (. All Houjaj must stay with group leader for Tawaf-al-Ifadah and if any of the Houjaj individually or form a separate group decides to go for Tawaf-al-Ifadah on their own accord Atlantic Sky Team Tours will not be responsible if the Houjaj are lost .Any Transport taken by Houjaj for Tawaf-al-Ifadah (from Mina Tents or Jamarate ) must be paid by Houjaj .Atlantic Sky Team Tours will not be responsible for the payment of such transportation
- You must provide us with full details of the disability and severe medical condition before we confirm your booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of your chosen arrangements.
- The Hajj dates and package itinerary are subject to Hijri calendar (lunar calendar). All hotel bookings during Hajj season are based on Hijri dates. Depending on moon sighting there could be change in itinerary.
- Any package that includes food is complimentary. We source out to outside catering. There is a possibility of delay in arrival of food and on certain days like 06th/07th & 12th Dhoul Hijja.
- Any shuttle service provided from Aziziya Hotel to haram for shifting Hajj package will be subject to timings and subject to number of pilgrims attending (minimum 30 Houjaj).
- Shuttle service will not be provided on 7th of Dhoul Al-Hijja Hijja due to departure preparation for the First Hajj day to Mina Shuttle Service is subject to change